Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy First Day of Spring!, Let's Celebrate!!!

Happy first day of spring! If you live in a climate such as I do (Minnesota), spring cannot come soon enough.  To kick start spring I announce the return of my most popular post series, "Mobile Home Monday".

Remodeling a vintage mobile home/trailer has long been a desire of mine. Truth be told I would absolutely love to be a vintage trailer flipper.  From what I know there is no such thing as a vintage camper flipper and I would like to be the first.  Consider these Mobile Home Monday posts research for my one day dream profession.

Obviously today is not monday.  Therefore we will begin spring with a recap of my favorite Mobile Home Monday posts from 2012.

From my blog post on May 21st :

From my blog post on April 16th:



Stop back on Monday when I will have a brand new post highlighting a newly remodeled vintage mobile home. I look forward to seeing you.

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to have one to fix up as a playhouse for me and my 5 beautiful granddaughters! I think it would be so much fun to decorate! I may be 73, but I'm a little girl at heart and I hope I never outgrow that awe and wonder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo Ann, I agree, there is something almost fort like about a vintage camper. It's fun to think of a little "get away", a place to call your own even if you're 73. I hope you are able to do this with your granddaughters. You sound like an amazing Grandma.
      -Dana

      Delete
  2. Miss Dana (oh-oh, you're saying!), I want that little camper. The only problem is, I would have to leave it at your house. That's OK, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Ha - I know exactly who wrote this.... my favorite white haired lady! You can park it at our house but I'm pretty sure the kids won't ever let you out there by yourself. They'll always want to be with you.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers