Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Work it Wed - To remove or Not to Remove?

My pilates instructor recently asked me to sell an amazing, and tarnished, silver set which includes a tray, pitcher, and much more. My plan for today's blog post was to do a tutorial on how to properly polish silver. However, as I researched the process I found many pictures of silver both tarnished and polished. As I paged through the pictures I realized I love the look of tarnished silver. It's beautiful in it's own way.  
So for today's blog post has changed directions and I'm going to show a few pictures of lovely tarnished silver.  But, if you want to know how to polish silver check out Martha Stewart.







Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers