Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday - Behind the Scenes of HDV

It's been another busy week here at HDV....
Last Saturday the kids and I took my mom out for lunch, in honor of Mother's Day.  We gave her a large jewelry box I made especially for her. She loved it.
On Sunday my handsome husband brought me breakfast in bed, tulips, a new wallet (cause I am always loosing things in my very large and over-sized purse) and best of all he gave me a brand new sander. He bought this particular sander because it has different attachments making it easier for me to sand down different jewelry boxes. I love him for thinking of that. Here's me with my new sander..
 This past week I have been busy fixing, sanding, priming and painting vintage jewelry boxes.  Here are a few before and afters...


The box I gave my Mom for Mother's Day
 

An upcycled jewelry box recently listed on Happy Day Vintage

A jewelry box I made for an upcoming baby shower (more on that in next Saturdays post)
Thank you for reading my blog.
Have a Happy weekend
and
Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers