Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Work it Wed - Blending

Look what interesting tid bit of information I found...
Did you know that many, if not most, blenders can be used with a standard mason jar, or wide-mouthed mason jar? This is a trick my mother taught me. Apparently 40 years ago or so, about the time this blender pictured was bought, manufacturers used to include a mason jar in the box with the blender...(see Simply Recipes Blog for the entire post)





 The Simply Recipes blog recommends using this method for grounding spices, whipped cream or peanut butter.  That's all well and good but I'm thinking this would be perfect for making a yummy Margarita and then just drinking right out of the jar. Please tell me someone else was thinking the same thing ? 
  For a more in depth "how to" description check out the Simply Recipes blog post.

Thank you for reading my blog 
and 
Have a Happy Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers