Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday - Behind the Scenes of HDV

A lot has gone on this past week.  I'll try to get it all in.
First, I promised pictures of the remodeled vintage desk.

**Please note** The desk is no where near complete. Truth be told upcycling the desk has been much more difficult then I first anticipated. It has also been much more rewarding. 

Second, I've been working with a client in Alaska who is redecorating her home. She ordered a pink/magenta box. The pictures below show what we started with as well as the finished product:
*I put the can of diet coke in the pic so the client could get a visual sizing

I will also be creating another box for my Alaska clients updated decor. She has yet to decide on the colors but rest assured I will post the finished product when it's complete.


Last but not least, I filed the HDV taxes! I'm so happy to have the taxes complete and out of the way. Filing really wasn't that bad this year, maybe that's because I had all essentials...
Not pictured in the above: 
1)my children playing together nicely allowing me to focus on crunching numbers at the kitchen table. 
2)My handsome husband who patiently answered many of my questions.

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

2 comments:

  1. The box is so cute! I love the bright colors. You did a great job with that request! I love the desk as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers