Sunday, April 10, 2011

Behind the Scenes of HDV

First, let me apologize for not getting this post out sooner.  Unfortunately my son and myself have been sick. Thank goodness we are all on the mend. 

Back to the good stuff...
Meet Michelle and her two adorable boys Colin (left) and Tyler (right).
 Michelle is a very good friend, client as well as my shipping go-to guru because Michelle is a Packaging Engineer at Fed Ex. She obviously knows about my business and understands packaging is my least favorite part of the process. Being the great friend that she is Michelle saves all extra boxes and inner packaging material for HDV. 
 By passing packing onto me Michelle is helping the environment and saving my customers money. Because of Michelle I do not need to purchase bubble wrap which ultimately allows me to lower the cost of shipping.
 
 Last but not least...
 My five year old daughter (hence the blurry effect) took this picture of Colin (Michelle's youngest son) and myself. 
All in all my trip to visit Michelle and her kids was extremely successful. I was able to get a bunch of packaging, I got to see a good friend, my kids had a fantastic time playing and I even had a margarita. Not too shabby.

Thank for reading my blog
and 
Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers