Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fashion Friday - Emily from The Bob Newhart Show

Last week my mom spent an entire week at our house.  It was heaven having her here.  I loved every minute of her stay. 
My mother is a huge "Mary Tyler Moore" and "The Bob Newhart Show" fan. In order to make her stay more comfortable I queued up both shows on Hulu for her to watch at her leisure.  
It's been a long long long time since I've watched those shows but OMG they are awesome!  I was transfixed on the clothes, accessories, decorating, etc... 
This weeks fashion Friday comes from The Bob Newhart Show. Emily, Bob's wife, was a fashionista of her time.
Inspiration photo:

Top: Inspiration Photo
Bottom Left: Vintage beaded mod necklace $16.00
Bottom Right: 2-4 Cup Mustard-yellow Retro Coffee Percolator $39.99


Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!



1 comment:

  1. I know I love watching them for the decor and clothes! Rhoda’s clothes!!! I also notice how they reuse items .

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers