Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Post for Hot Mama

Hello Hot Mama -
I am a Facebook fan and saw the following post from Hot Mama:

Hot Mama needs your help! We are looking for some new locations for Hot Mama photo shoots. Does anyone in the Twin Cities have a hobby farm or a chic, urban pad with a view? Yes, I am serious!

I wanted to show you a couple great pics I had taken by Stacey Montgomery. The following pics were taken around the Lakeville, Apple Valley and Farmington metro area. Take a look...


In addition I know of a new construction company called Stone Cottage Construction who would be willing to lend out their homes or lots for a photo shoot.
Hope this helps!
Thanks for reading my blog and
Have a Happy Day
Dana Douglas
douglasdanae@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers