Friday, July 16, 2010

Fashion Friday - Lady GaGa

Lately I find myself constantly singing, listening and/or shakin' my bootie to Lady GaGa. It only makes sense to try and duplicate her outrageous outfits for this weeks Fashion Friday with Vintage Etsy.



Glasses: Flip Up Round Sunglasses Sorry, these are sold but check out Apricot Baby Baby for more great vintage finds

Dress: NAVY ON WHITE vintage 1950s Form Fitting Cotton WIGGLE DRESS Designer $65.00
Hat: Vintage Wide-Brimmed Red, White, and Black Straw Hat, by Ernie $45.00
Tea Cup: Vintage Ridgway Canterbury China Tea Coffee Cup $12.00

Thank you for reading my blog and
Have A Happy Day!
Dana Douglas
douglasdanae@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers