Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sneak Peak - Dressforms

Maybe you've seen the full size dressforms (see pic below) available on Happy Day Vintage? I have now created miniature versions otherwise known as "Shorties". These are are perfect for necklaces, rings, bracelets, headbands, and just about anything else you can imagine.
I am currently in the process for creating a website specific for the dressforms (both full size and shorties). Until then I wanted to give you a quick sneak peak of what's to come for Happy Day Vintage.

Introducing Dressforms by Dana
A small sized dressform, nicknamed "Shorties" perfect for holding accessories.


Full size version of the dressform

Photos by Stacey Montgomery
Thank you to Clare Heuer from Junk Drawer Jewelry for letting us borrow her vintage jewelry for the photos.

If you are interested in a dressform please contact me.

Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage blog
and
Have a Happy Day
Dana Douglas
douglasdanae@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. Love love love. And you changed your profile pic! You're so cute. Thank you for the mention. I can't wait for you to get these puppies listed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you everyone! Since this post I have made some super cool new ones as well as figured out an amazing stand for the larger life size forms. I'm so excited to share those with you!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers