Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fashion Friday - Getting ready for Halloween with Daphne



First and foremost I apologize for my lack of vintage love this past week. My computer has been at "The Dr" (what my daughter calls it) for the last couple days. Turns out it needs a new hard drive. I won't get it back for another three days. I feel naked without my computer. Lucky for me I was able to hijack my husbands computer for tonight because Fashion Friday MUST GO ON!!!!!

Well, it's hard to believe but it's that time of year already... the days are getting shorter, kids are getting ready for school, and the hot summer days are coming to an end. All this means one thing- HALLOWEEN!!! Do you have your costume ready? Don't worry I'm here to help. I'll find you an unique and cheap costume shopping only on Etsy.

Today's Fashion Friday/Halloween Honey is Daphne from Scooby Doo.


The Shoes: Vintage 60s Lavender Purple Patent Shoes QualiCraft $30.00
The Dress: Vintage 60s Mod Purple Spring Day Dress $36.00
The Scarf: Chevron Print Necklace With Chandelier Pendant $32.00
The Headband: MULBERRY SILK 3 Inch Wide Soft Fabric Headband $8.00

There you have it. A fantastic Halloween costume and you didn't have to battle the crowds to find it. Not to mention it's vintage and fabulous! Oh, and it only cost you $106.00!!!!
Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage Blog
Have a Happy Day!

1 comment:

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers