Friday, July 3, 2009

Fashion Friday - Farrah Part 2

Oh my, where has this day gone? It's Friday evening and I have yet to post my Fashion Friday. I am so sorry. I'll tell you where my day as gone (as if you actually wanted to know). My handsome husband had the day off work and was kind enough to take the kids while I visited some very cool vintage shops around St. Paul, MN. I had a blast and St. Paul has so much to offer in terms of vintage treasures.

On with Fashion Friday...
For those of you who are new to my blog, each Friday I post a inspiration picture and recreate the outfit, room, or whatever the picture may be for that particular week, shopping only on Etsy. This week is a continuation from last weeks posting of Farrah Fawcett.

Shorts: MINT CONDITION 70s HIGH WAIST SHORTS $39.00
Scarf (in this case a belt):Beautiful Orange and Brown Flower Silk Scarf $14.00
Shirt: The Jacqueline Bisset Blouse $25.00
Outfit Total: $82.00



Pants: High Waisted Blue Jeans $37.00
Belt: Vintage 1970s 1980s Skinny Stretch Cinch Metal Coil Belt $14.00
Shirt: Vintage 70s 80s SHEER Pastel POLKA DOTS Light/Airy Blouse Short Sleeve Shirt $16.00
Outfit Total: $67.00

That's it for this week. Thanks for reading the Happy Day Vintage blog. Have a safe and as always, Happy Holiday Weekend.


1 comment:

  1. FABulous finds!

    (Still so sad about Farrah... such an enduring icon, and a lovely, beautiful, strong and independent woman.)

    LOVE your blog, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers