Sunday, March 8, 2009

Featured on "A Yen For Spring Travel" Treasury

Happy Day Vintage has been featured on a great new etsy treasury. As the title, "A Yen For Spring Travel", suggests the treasury features spring like items found on etsy. The Sage Green Jewelry Box (lower right hand corner) is from Happy Day Vintage. My good friend, Stacey, is the one who found, and listed, the jewelry box. Thanks Stacey, nice work!
Thank you to FoundOnTheBeach for including my shop on your fab treasury. Check out her shop at
www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5822829
The link for "A Yen For Spring Travel" is as follows (please note, the treasury will expire the morning of March 10th):
http://www.etsy.com/convo_view.php?convo_id=12989821

1 comment:

  1. That's funny about the comments 'cause I left you a comment here the other day and it didn't show up. I'll try it again! Thank you for mentioning me on your blog. You're great.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers